So this is one meal you can make at the drop of a hat that looks FANCY! I served with croissants dipped in garlic butter, corn, and glass of white wine.
- Holy Trinity - Onion, Celery, Bell Pepper
- 1/4 lb ground beef
- Jar of marinara sauce
- (1) pack pre packaged italian sausage ravioli
- Shredded cheese
- In a deep frying pan Saute' the Holy Trinity with olive oil until vegetables are tender.
- Add ground beef to pan, season, then brown meat.
- Stir in marinara sauce and turn heat to medium.
- Place ravioli in pan and cook until thoroughly heated through which is about 10 mins
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and top with parsley (because you are FAN-CAY!).