To me, charcuterie boards are the epitome of being resourceful. You take what you have and make it enough!
Here's what you'll need to recreate this simple, yet delicious board:
- (4) mini sliders. I used Ted's Bar Non Sliders ℠ but you can use any medium to large size burger cut into 4.
- A cup of Ted's homeade pickles. They're complimentary at the restaurant - Just ask your server.
- (4) @mtolivepickles hamburger dill chips placed in front of each slider
- 1/2 sleeve of @keebler multigrain club crackers
- handful of Planter's Mixed Nuts @mrpeanutofficial
- (2) boiled eggs cut in half, sprinkled with salt and pepper
- (2) slices @sargentocheese Colby Jack torn into 8 pieces
- (8) large @hormelfoods pepperoni slices
Save this post so to spice up your next night at home! Which part of this board would you devour first?
P.S. You don’t even have to go out and buy a new fancy board just use whatever tray you have at home.