- 1/2 lb peeled,medium deveined Shrimp
- Seafood boil (equal parts salt, Cajun seasoning, pepper, paprika, and a squirt of lemon juice)
- Frozen Peas/carrots
- 3 cups Refrigerated Rice
- Crockpot chicken (see recipe here)
- 2 Eggs
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Rice wine vinegar/apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (optional)
Step 1: Shrimp
Fill a saucepan halfway with water and add shrimp, 2 tbsp of seafood boil, and a dallop of butter.
Bring shrimp to a boil. Drain saucepan, cut shrimp in half, and set aside.
Step 2: Scrambled Eggs
Whisk eggs, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Scramble in small frying pan and set aside.
Step 3: Peas and Carrots
In a wok (or large drying pan) add 1 tbsp olive oil and frozen peas and carrots.
Cook until tender.
Step 4: Build Rice
Add rice to peas/carrot mixture and mix until evenly distributed.
Add scallions (optional)
Stir in one Tbsp sesame oil, three Tbsps soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar/ACV
Add scrambled eggs, shrimp, and crockpot/shredded chicken to peas/rice mixture and mix well.
and boom! Serve with an egg roll