I enjoyed dinner at 26 Thai's newest location in Brookhaven, GA -the ONLY location that serves sushi! I would like to thank manager Kal for hosting and providing with an ultimate Five Star experience. Bryan, our server was very energetic, courteous, and attentive to detail. Deidre, our bartender, went out of her way to handcraft a custom beverage based on alcohol and taste preferences.
I recommend the following:
- Curry Soft Shell Crab Roll - One of my favorites- served with fresh orange slices.
- Shrimp Tempura Roll - Made to order featuring a bamboo leaf!
- 26 Lobster Roll - Picture worthy show stopper! Tastes as good as it looks. The fried lobster tail takes the center of attention!
- Koji: Warm Sake - Enjoy before your meal. You won't regret it
- Koh Sanyo - loved the cherry twist
- Bartender's Special: Bourbon, lemon, and honey crafted.
- Whole Red Snapper - the chili sauce is delicious! Comes with the cutest butterfly shaped carrot! The fried okra was so yummy!
- Five Hour Short Rib - Very tender and absolutely delicious. Comes with shrimp served on top of a delectable sauce!
- Sweet ending:
- Lemon sorbet! The freshest I have tasted. Served ice cold in the cutest mini bowl and adorned with the tiniest, cutest flower.
- Choose between an indoors candlelit setting or enjoy the breezy patio
So make a trip 26 Thai's newest location in Brookhaven asap and tell them Serving Looks ATL sent you!
Check out my Instagram Reel below and bring your appetite: