I am on the search for the best steak in Atlanta and I had the pleasure of dining at Dantanna's this week. Located in Shops around Lenox, Dantanna's is the PERFECT upscale spot for surf and turf and live sports on TV. Did you know that there is even a cigar bar with a 300 sq ft walk in humidor and areas to reserve for private events? I want to give a special shout out to our server James who did an amazing job at recommending top appetizers and entrees to try; He even hand poured melted butter over our delicious steak! I recommend Dantanna's for birthday celebrations, anniversaries, family outings, or a night on the town! Check out the full menu here
Here is what I recommend:
- Ribeye 14 Oz w/ crabmeat, loaded mashed potatoes, and sauteed spinach
- Cowboy Cut Ribeye w/ lobster, sauteed spinach, and loaded baked potato
- PAN-CHARRED LOCAL OKRA garlic, sea salt, pepper blend, lemon, grana padano
- CAJUN CHICKEN EGG ROLLS creole mustard dipping sauce
- Blueberry Lemon Drop Martini
- Old Fashioned
Follow Dantanna's on Instagram to stay updated on events and specials:
Monday - Thursday: 11am-10pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am-midnight Sunday: Noon-9pm
Open for: Dining in, Curbside Pickup, or Delivery with Uber Eats or Postmates.
Make your reservation at Dantanna's today by clicking here.