I am on the search for the best steak in Atlanta and I spent my Wednesday at Two Urban Licks on the Beltline - the first restaurant in the country to have a 26 foot wine on tap barrel wall! Two Urban Licks is the perfect spot for a date night, anniversary, or a birthday. Be amazed as the chefs prepare your meal right in the middle of the restaurant! There is even live Blues music and a view of the city! Our host Emma did a fantastic job describing each of the menu items and her recommendations were spot on - especially the confit turkey wings that are deliciously marinated in duck fat. I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of service - the appetizer in less than ten minutes.
Here is what I recommend and loved:
- The Strawberry Limonada - Lemon And Strawberry Infused Vodka, Yellow Chartreuse, Mint, Limoncello (Frozen)
- Up in smoke - smoked orange infused bourbon, hoodoo chicory
- Starter: Confit Turkey Wings - Spicy lemon pepper, blue cheese dressing
- Filet mignon - Roasted garlic whipped potatoes, asparagus, mushroom cream sauce
- 16oz prime ribeye- Patty pan squash, sugar snaps, red pepper puree, chimichurri
- Kit kat - Strawberry jam, vanilla gelato
- White chocolate cheesecake - Peach sauce, pistachio brittle
Be sure to follow Two Urban Licks on Instagram.
Two Urban Licks is open for dinner Monday - Thursday from 5pm until 10pm and stay open until 11pm on weekends. Sunday brunch is from 11am until 3pm.
So if you are in the mood for some delicious wood-fired cuisine and excellent customer service navigate here to book your reservation and ask for Emma!