In the mood for seafood and good vibes? Check out Sea Salt Seafood Lounge nestled in the heart of Virginia Highlands; it is definitely a hidden gem! We were greeted by Moses who went above and beyond to make our dining memorable. The atmosphere makes you feel at home and is very unique.
This spot is perfect for a date night or a night on the town with friends. Sea Salt has it all: delicious dinners, hand crafted cocktails, hookah, and music - What more can you ask for. Check out the full menu
Here is what I ordered
- Fried crab balls with remoulade sauce
- Seafood Dip: local baguette, sauteed Shrimp
- Hookah: Peaches & cream, Blue Mist
- Sea Salt Margarita (Casamigos Silver, triple sec, grapefruit puree', lime juice, simple syrup finished with half salted rim and grapefruit wheel
- The Connector: Tito's, basil simple, St, Germain, lemon juice, splash of Soda
- Minty Knight: Bulleit Bourbon, mint leaves and simple, lime juice shaken, strained in chilled coup glass
- Fried 8 oz Lobster Tail (lobster mac and cheese with broccolini)
- Sea Salt Lobster Boil (lobster, shrimp, boiled egg, turkey sausage, red potatoes)
There is also a space you can reserve for your next private event.
You will be back for more!
They are open from 5pm until 3 am, and you may make a reservation here.