I dined at Botica ATL last Taco Tuesday with a guest and I want to tell you all about it! Botica, nestled in the heart of Buckhead, is located off of Peachtree Road and open daily from 11am until 11pm. Brunch is also served from 10am-4pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Botica ATL was opened in 2021 by Chef Mimmo who brings over 20 years of culinary experience to the table. The hybrid menu intertwines Spain and Mexico to deliver fresh Mexican cuisine with a Mediterranean edge.
I want to give a special shout to our host Ram and server Roberto who made a lasting impression via accommodating three special requests. Ram was extremely attentive and made sure I had a Five Star experience. Roberto was knowledgeable of the menu and showed extra care in the following areas:
- Seating: Seats included the best view of the Live basketball game
- Recipe Modification: Made sure to not include onions throughout all of the dishes
- Drink Modification (Allergy): Modified one of the drink recipes by omitting a fruit juice.
Thinking about visiting? Here is what I recommend:
- Chips - Fresh out of the oven - Crispy and warm!
- Salsa - Tasty and authentic - Try The Medium Verde (or if you like spice go Spicy Morita!)
- Queso - Delicious! Very Creamy. Make sure to add the chopped jalepenos (Upgrade to Chorizo - You won't regret it)
- Crispy Wings - Hot and Fresh! Try them with the avocado sauce and blue cheese. Bonus points if you try the Diablo Sauce (you are a trooper!)
- Diablo Sauce - Will knock your socks off in the most pleasant way imaginable. A little goes a long way to give you just enough heat to kick things up a notch!
- Drinks (Upgrade to Top Shelf! It's worth every penny) - Very smooth. Perfect compliment with all of the wonderful tastes you will experience!
- Watermelon Margarita featuring Casamigas, a wedge of fresh pineapple, and a salt rim.
- Traditional Margarita featuring Casamigas Tequila, a slice of fresh orange, and a sugar rim.
- Fajita Skillet: Shrimp - This entrée literally came out sizzling - That's just how made to order it was. Shrimp were cooked to perfection and served atop a bed of grilled yet crispy bell peppers and onions; juicy with just the right amount of seasoning. Guacamole and traditional toppings were garden fresh! You can tell just how much Botica ATL cares about the quality of its dishes; the tortillas were served in warmers lined with paper featuring the restaurant's logo!
- Enchiladas: Braised Chicken - This entree is where Botica went the extra mile by being sure to serve without onions! Get the salsa verde sauce
- Sides: Mac and Cheese - Please! Has a very traditional homemade taste with a mouthwatering crispy top.
- Dessert: Go with the Croissant Bread Pudding for a perfect sweet ending. It's served with a Salted Caramel Gelato topper that will leave you in a food coma in the best way!
Did you know that Botica ATL has a rotating selection of ONE DOLLAR tacos on Tuesdays? (Salmon, Chicken Tinga, and Cheshire Pork Belly to name a few - YUM!)
So if you ever find yourself in Atlanta be sure to Eat Botica ATL and tell them Serving Looks ATL sent you!