🎃 Monstrously hungry? I've got you covered! The Fresh Market is your one-stop Halloween treat destination #TheFreshMarketPartner . With pre-order meals, grab-and-go goodies from the deli, and take-and-bake pizza, you'll have more time for trick-or-treating and celebrating. Shop now.
But that's not all – let's not forget the treats! Their bakery is brimming with pumpkin donuts and everything you need to craft a Spooktacular dessert board or treats for the classroom. @TheFreshMarket is here to make your Halloween spooktacular!
Now, let's satisfy our sweet tooth with a trip to The Fresh Market's bakery for Halloween treats and create a ghoulish Spooktacular dessert board together. Here's the spooky recipe:
**Spooktacular Dessert Board Ingredients:**
1. Fall Donuts
2. Halloween chocolate-covered pretzels
3. Gummy Worms
4. Candy Corn
**How to create this eerie masterpiece:**
1. Arrange doughnuts on a wooden board.
2. Stick two candy corn for eyes in each doughnut.
3. Hang gummy worms in the doughnut hole for that creepy-crawly effect.
4. Place pretzels on each side of the Spooktacular dessert board for a salty twist.
5. End with a sprinkle of candy corn and leftover pretzel crumbs/sprinkles all over the board.
And, I'd love to hear from you: What's your favorite Halloween treat? Share your ideas below and let's make this Halloween unforgettable!