I experienced true Greek cooking with a modern flair at the newest location of @vaskouzina. They have two locations: downtown Roswell and the newer, larger location in Alpharetta. As soon as you walk in you are transported to Greece 🇬🇷 with the music 🎶 , the ambiance, and the food 🍴 .
Whole fish are sitting atop ice for your choosing as you walk to your table. Such a great spot for a date night ❤️or to take your out-of-town friends.
I was most impressed by the Saganaki which is a flaming cheese that literally comes out on fire 🔥 and the chargrilled Lavraki which is a whole mediterranean sea bass that is deboned tableside by the chef 👨🍳 ! You have to check this place out. The layout is absolutely beautiful. I love that you can do a little shopping 🛍 before or afterward at the in-store market that is stocked with Greek oils and other essentials to elevate your at-home meals. The baklava bites and cheesecake for dessert was the icing on top! 💕
This was some of the freshest fish that I have ever had. Everything was so flavorful and delicious 😋 and the atmosphere was fantastic. I will definitely be back. Thank you for having me! 🍑 Pictured:
- Whole Fish 🐟 : Lavraki whole mediterranean sea bass - prepared over chargrill and basted with Greek olive oil, lemon, and oregano
- Kouzina: Bone In Chicken Breast - chargrilled and stuffed with goat cheese and roast red peppers 🌶 , honey fig balsamic drizzle
- Cheese: Saganaki - flaming 🔥 cheese, pita points
- Salata 🥗 True Greek - tomato, cucumber, feta, kalamata olives, onion, oregano, vinegar, EVOO
- Baklava: Layers of Phyllo Dough, Honey and Walnuts with a Honey 🍯 Drizzle
Would you try the fish or chicken? What's the best thing you've eaten lately?
👉🏾Follow @ServingLooksATL for more mouthwatering posts like these! 🍑